- 3L milk
- 50g Anlene milk powder with MoveMax
- 120ml plain yoghurt (with live and active culture)
- Mix milk powder with milk.
- Simmer combined milk in a slow cooker up to 80°C.
- Let cool to 45°C.
- Combine plain yoghurt and keep insulated with a kitchen towel.
- Preheat oven to 120°C and turn it off, leaving the oven light on.
- Store towel-wrapped pot in the oven for 8-9 hours.
- Line a large colander with cheesecloth and strain yoghurt.
- Cover colander and place in refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Discard strained liquid and blend yoghurt for a creamier texture.
- Optional: add fruits or honey for added sweetness.