- 240ml water
- 3 tbsp softened butter
- 2 tbsp Anlene milk powder with MoveMax
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 410g bread flour
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Combine water, softened butter, milk powder, sugar, salt, bread flour and active dry yeast.
- Knead dough until good dough consistency. Add flour or water if necessary.
- Place dough on floured surface and cover with saran wrap. Let rest for 15 mins.
- Knead dough for 1 minute and press into a half inch tall greased pan.
- Cover dough and let rise for 30 mins.
- Poke holes 1 inch apart into the dough.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with cheese, salt and rosemary.
- Bake at 200°C for 13 mins or until lightly brown.