Light wheat bread
- 300g bread flour
- 180g whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar/honey
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Anlene milk powder with MoveMax
- 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 300ml water
- Combine both flours, sugar, salt, milk powder, yeast and water.
- Knead on floured surface until good dough consistency.
- Let rest in a bowl coated in oil and covered in saran wrap from 2 hours.
- Place dough in lightly greased bread pan and let rise for 75 mins.
- Place pan in the middle rack of a preheated oven at 180°C and bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.